- Iodine is vital for coral development in closed reef tank environments
- Supplies the hard corals in your aquarium with the iodine they need to grow and for colouration
- Helps corals to adapt to lighting variations
- Neutralises the excess oxygen produced by zooxanthellae under excessive lighting
- Combats coral bleaching
- Recommanded for Xenia, Anthelia, Clavularia et Carallimorphes
When should Iodi+ be used ?
- In your marine water tank for development and growth of your corals
- When your corals bleach or when they are starting to see a loss of color in your saltwater aquarium
- Strontium is vital for coral development in closed marine water reef tank environments
- Stimulates the growth of hard corals
- Assists in the development of the red and coralline algae that produce the live rock decor
- Stronti+ provides all the strontium needed for optimum and healthy coral,
clam and coralline algae growth.
When should Stronti+ be used ?
- In your marine water tank for the development and growth of your corals
- The strontium diminishes proportionally with the calcium in a reef aquarium, so you can gauge the strontium demand by examining the calcium content.
WS Iodi+ & Stronti+ Nano Marine 4 vials