ELOS AQUA TEST KIT - PHOSPHATE HIGH RESOLUTION
In nature the population of zooxanthellae is controlled by the level of nutrients (nitrates and phosphates) present in the water. In a modern reef aquarium environment, the control of zooxanthellae, through the reduction of nutrients (nitrates and phosphates), is the best way to get natural coloring of the corals. This has led to the creation of a multitude of "Management Methods" (Low Nutrients / Ultra Low nutrients). Whether you are using microbiological methods or more traditional methodologies, it is necessary to keep consistent levels of nitrates and phosphates.
ELOS AquaTest PO4 HR is specifically designed to assist you in tracking those levels. Its precise colorimetric scale allows you to read the level of phosphate in a range between 0 and 0.43 ppm with a minimum reading of only 0.024 ppm of phosphate. Used in conjunction with the ELOS AquaTest NO3 HR, assures you have the best system for full control of the level of nutrients.
The periodical analytical evaluation of phosphate in the aquarium should be considered by the serious aquarium enthusiast.
- Great for reef aquariums (including ultra-low nutrient systems)
- Precisely Measure LOW LEVEL Phosphates (between 0.008 and 0.14 ppm)
- Easy reading: "RealColor" technology.
- High precision: thanks to the use of calibrated droppers
- NIST validation: each batch of elos reagents is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.
ELOS AquaTest PO4, as well as all the other colorimetric test kit of this line, grant very high precision thanks to several procedures like the use of "RealColor" technology, an accurate system to calibrate the color chart compared to the reagents; the validation of each reagent with NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples and the careful stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the freshest production batch. Our PO4 test, allows the determination of the Phosphate down to a level of only 0.01 mg/l (ppm) Phosphate presence.