ELOS AQUA TEST KIT - MAGNESIUM
Magnesium (Mg) is present in a high quantity (1300-1350 ppm) in natural seawater. Contrary to its not only quantitative significance, this element was ignored as an important parameter of the marine aquarium for a long time. We know today that Magnesium creates a remarkable improvement in the growth of calcareous algae and also has a positive influence on the growth of invertebrates and macro algae.
Because of the importance of Magnesium, it is necessary to keep the proper level by testing it with an accurate test kit, with the ideal value of Magnesium in the marine aquarium being 1100-1300 mg/Lt.
ELOS AquaTest Mg permits the precise measurement of Magnesium values, allowing you to dose as necessary to keep the levels at their optimum.
- High quality system: one powder reagent and two liquids!
- Standard sensibility: 100 ppm of Magnesium ions.
- NIST validation: each batch of reagents is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
- "C" reagent available as separate sales unit
- High number of test per kit: up to 50 test (with a standard Mg level of 1100 ppm)
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kits are based on Toxic Reagents.
ELOS AquaTest Mg, as well as all titrimetric test kits of this line, grant very high precision thanks to several procedures like the use of calibrated droppers with constant and predefined drops of 0.03 ml each, the validation of our reagents, through NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) validation and the careful stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the freshest production batch.